Despite what you may think, feel, or have been told, and though it may sound sickeningly cheesy, it’s true – you’re beautiful and you have beauty within!
In her short video, Karen Walrond counters the illusion of beauty as perfection — so often portrayed by the media — and in doing so affirms the beauty of ordinary women.
Along with her imagery she gives ten points to consider including:
- You are different, not flawed
- If you feel good in something, wear it
- To experience joy, be vulnerable
- Maintain a healthy perspective
- Confidence is attractive
- Express yourself
- Embrace possibilities
- Look for what is wonderful
- Define your own story
Have a watch, enjoy, embrace your beauty, and share with others.