Have you ever struggled from ‘burnout’, frustration and discontent? Ever wondered how you’ll make it through the day, let alone the next month?
If you have, then you may find these steps helpful in thriving and not simply surviving.
- Put healthy relationships before goals and tasks — in fact, make building relationships one of your goals.
- Give yourself to others. Be committed to open and honest friendships with people you trust.
- Discover and cultivate your skills and talents, and use them as often as you can.
- Spend time with people who inspire and motivate you.
- Get the relationship between your body and soul right. Sing, dance, shout for joy — use your body to energise your soul.
- Exercise regularly. Run, walk, swim, cycle. Do something!
- Read books that provoke and challenge you towards personal growth.
- Celebrate and be thankful for every achievement.
- Walk in creation. Breathe. Appreciate your surroundings.
- Speak positively and guard your tongue from destructive talk.
- Find soul-stirring real life stories and remember them.
- Smile — often!
Over to you
What would you add to the list? Which of these do you gravitate towards more than others? Are there any steps you could start to take that would help you more?
Connect with me on Twitter.